Wednesday, February 23, 2011

asdfsdf asdfsdf asdg sfdh nvftrds.

Is Google Making us Stupid is a great article, but I skimmed it. Not because I don't have the attention span to read a long article. I just hate reading long articles on a computer screen. The glare, even if I dim the resolution, hurts my eyes after a while. Perhaps this is because I have awful eyes. I print long articles and then read them the old fashioned way instead because it is much easier for me to read from paper than a screen. For good readers, the computer doesn't really change the way we read. I think we know how to change the way we read based on the medium. Less advanced readers don't have that ability and it doesn't matter what they are reading, they just don't get it because they don't have the skills. Reading is reading no matter how you’re doing it. There may be more distractions on the internet but a good reader can move beyond those.

No comments:

Post a Comment